Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Charlie and Fred, Two Brothers with an Obituary and a Biography

Today when checking the blog's administrative side, I saw that someone was searching for the obituary of Charles Jameson. I am not sure if that was our family's Charles W. Jameson, but I wanted to answer that search. I came across the fact that in the blog, 'Writing Charles W. Jameson's Memoirs' I had already published the obituary. Looking at what I had posted, I saw that I had missed a picture that went along with the obituary. Along with that, I came across another scan that I had must have sent to Tom Jameson month's ago. Tom had asked about any biography that I had on any of the Jameson brothers of the Thomas and Mary Jameson family. This biography, I don't think I have ever posted. As far a can tell, these two brothers were the only two college educated man from the family of the time. I hope you enjoy this bit of insight on these very interesting man.

THE OBITUARY OF CHARLES WILLIAM JAMESON








THE BIOGRAPHY OF FREDERICK BURTRAM JAMESON



written by Prudence Vestelva (Jameson) Dangler


Great biography, Prudence! What better source can you have, but from the memoirs of his very own daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment